Scuba Toys Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ironcat

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Scuba - Toys Rocks!
I just recently got into SCUBA diving and when tax refund time came, I decided to buy myself some decent gear. I did what I thought was a lot of research on the internet, talked to people here on the board, and made up my mind on exactly what I wabnted... then I talked to Larry at Scuba Toys.

Turns out I did not know what I was talking about. The things I wanted were great, but not what I really needed for the diving I do. Larry gave me a few suggestions, steered me in the direction of some equipment that was better suited to me and lost himself a few hundred dollars in the process.

I got a chance this weekend to try out my stuff. I dove 5 times, 4 different depths, 4 different sets of conditions and everything worked EXACTLY as it was supposed to, as it was promised, and more importantly, as I needed it to.

SCUBA TOYS ROCKS and I am a customer for life.

Probably many threads have said the same thing....But I'm sure Larry never gets tired of hearing it...:D

I've been guilty of buying too many things I really didn't need in the past and it's nice to have experienced people to help you. Glad you got what you needed.

I've ordered a few things from Scuba Toys and they are definitely top notch. I will certainly do business with them again...:14:

Back
Top Bottom