Scuba Stickers by State?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

acarter92

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi guys,

I've seen the stickers that are an outline of the state with a dive flag in them.... However I can't seem to find any good ones. Would be cool if I could find a site that has all the states, but I'm looking for PA, NY, and FL. And by the end of the year hopefully SC, NJ, and maybe VA. I think it would be neat to have one for every state I dove in on my truck...

Anybody know a good place I can get these?

Thanks,
Austin

Google 'dive patches'......It'll take you to several sites that sell patches and stickers by state.......

Or go to eBay and search "scuba stickers".

I have a friend who has made several by buying a standard rectangle flag and then stenciling and cutting a state shape from it. He says Colorado and Wyoming were the easiest. But seriously, he has done all or almost all the states.
DivemasterDennis

I have Arkansas stickers for sale $4.00 :D

you may have to have them made or find someone who did. Trident only carries CA, FL, TX, NY, and one or two more that I can't seem to remember off the top of my head. Trident is one of the largest suppliers of scuba 'toys' and more than half of the shops I've ever worked for got their stuff from them. There are other suppliers, but Trident is the biggest and usually carries everything.

I'd agree ebay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom