Scuba Scooters for sale SeaDoo VS Supercharged

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xxk8joshxx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have two scooters that are lightly used and come with everything. Brand new these sale for $450. These are the Supercharged model that is higher in quality and speed. Any questions please call. As long as you see this ad, they are for sale.

$225 each or $400 for both

(909) 227-6644

Adjustable buoyancy chamber system (just add divers soft weights as needed)
Variable speed control
Ergonomically designed
Compact and easy to carry
Protective safety grill
BATTERY: 12 volt rechargeable lead acid battery and charger included
SPEED: 3 mph
RUN TIME: 90 minutes
DEPTH RATING: 100 feet
WEIGHT: 18lbs

Attachments

• IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1534.JPG
    IMG_1534.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 196
I'm interested :) Shipping to CT might be a bit though? My only experience was with a Dacor one quite a few years ago. How noisy are these underwater? Did they seem to pull you ok ? and finally what kind of actual usage time did you see?

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
When I talked to the guy he was going to test them out last Thursday to make sure everything was good. For the price you can't go wrong. I ended up purchasing one closer to me and was able to use it last weekend an am happy with it.
You might want to just give him a call.

Best of luck,

I paid a little bit more - $260 and picked it up. Mine was bought in the spring and I also got a spare battery in the deal.
I used it again yesterday :) I mounted a LED dive light on the cone and it looks cool and works good.

are these still for sale?

Back
Top Bottom