For Sale SCUBA RV lodging rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I hope this is in the right "category". There really wasn't a proper place that it fit in anywhere else.

I've seen a lot of "I'd like to go diving at the coast but no where to stay at a reasonable price" posts. The hotels burn you real good during the tourist season and many have a two-night minumum on the weekend. My wife and I have our 2015 bunkhouse in our backyard on the lake that we rent to people by the night. It sleeps six (not very comfortable) according to the manufacturer, but 4 is more realistic. Wifi, water, electric, refrigerator, microwave, LP gas, coffee pot, linens included. 15 ~ 20 minute drive to Discovery Diving in Beaufort and Olympus Dive Center in Morehead City.

Sometimes you just want somewhere to crash for the night without all the expense and hassle of a tourist-priced hotel and all the tourist traffic and shenanigans.

If that fits you, then check it out. Photos on my website. Thanks.

Rent Our RV

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom