Scuba Rental Near Ginnie Springs Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coleh12

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

I am planning to go on a scuba trip to florida on August 3rd. Due to complications with COVID Ginnie Springs is currently not renting cylinders or doing airfills. I wondered if anyone knew of places near Ginnie Springs to get cylinders/airfills.

Thank You,
Cole Harlow

To the op: just make sure you keep track of if Ginnie will be open and diveable to ow divers. It is currently closed due to flooding. My wife works for the water management district in live oak and said that they’ve been getting daily rain. She suspects a lot of the systems will be closed for an extended period. (Her job is specifically in water flow management on the Suwannee river cave systems and others nearby so she’s got some clout.) The good news is Ginnie is usually the first to clear. But you’re going to have a 50/50 shot of it being diveable

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom