Scuba Professional by Simon Pridmore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brilliant Book. A natural progression from his first book Scuba Confidential. Highly recommended.

I have just finished readying this book. Highly recommendable. A book not only to be read, but a text book for constant consultation for Recreative Scuba Professionals.

Agreed emoreira - I finished it for the second time last night, picked up a few things I scan read over. Id also say it has a place for the serious recreational diver who thinks about how the industry works and why - i.e why we cant stop at that little cove and have a swim with those dolphins before the boat has to head back in. I have been toying with the idea of a career change and scuba professional convinced me a career of any sort in the diving industry is not for me.

This is a great book. If you are a scuba professional it will even mean more to you when you read it. Its full of pearls for the pros. But even non pros can benefit from it.
It is well written and very thought provoking.
It will never leave my library.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom