Scuba Pro Novas various.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have two pair of new in bag Orange Gorillas one XL and one Large..... $145 per pair shipped in US.

Two pair White Novas one XL and one Med. These are used and are $100 per pair shipped in US.

Larges are yours. PayPal is fine and confirm address

paypal info PM'd

According to Scubapro, these aren't under warranty once they are resold. Just thought you should know since you told me otherwise...

So send them back to me and I'll refund your $$....

Not interested in throwing money away on return shipping. I'm not trying to pick a fight, just prefer when sellers are better informed. Ultimately it's on me for not doing my homework. Pleased with the transaction aside from that.

4 years ago I had two of the older version Novas failed, crack at the top pivot point, one pair I brought new the other I purchased 2nd hand.
.... when I when to the ScubaPro dealer, not where I bought the 1st pair they did not even ask.... The Novas are life time warranty...
I now have 774 dives divided over a pair of the new White Novas and a pair of Orange Gorillas no issues.

Back
Top Bottom