Scuba Pro Nova Gorilla fins XL...used twice.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ccx2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
for sale by skinny legged old guy that shoulda known he didnt have the leg muscles to use them to their capacity. 120.00 ....Va Beach , Va . they were 200.00 new and are in pristine condition.

for sale by skinny legged old guy that shoulda known he didnt have the leg muscles to use them to their capacity. 120.00 ....Va Beach , Va . they were 200.00 new and are in pristine condition.

I am in Va Beach ,VA.
If anyone is interested.

---------- Post added August 13th, 2013 at 07:22 AM ----------

Ive had lots of views but no replies on these fins, maybe im not advertising it correctly on classified page? Am i doing something wrong or leaving something out ? Thanks for any help or reassurance.

OK people, 200 views and no replies, and i thought these were the Super Hotest Fins that everyone had to have back when i bought them. How does this work ? i lower the price? we barter ? Why am i hearing crickets,maybe i should put em on e-bay.

What color are they? Do you remember when you bought them so we can figure out which generation they were? Photos help sell. I'm possibly interested

What color are they? Do you remember when you bought them so we can figure out which generation they were? Photos help sell. I'm possibly interested
Hello Splash, i bought them about a year ago and they are black with grey spring straps. I know they are the second/newest generation when i bought them for i researched all of that about the hinge area being weak on the older ones and these have the newer rubber compound. And im sorry buy they are size Large, not X-Large as i put on my opening thread. I wear a size 11.5 and they fit good with a 5mil bootie.

---------- Post added August 29th, 2013 at 07:05 AM ----------

Hello Splash, i bought them about a year ago and they are black with grey spring straps. I know they are the second/newest generation when i bought them for i researched all of that about the hinge area being weak on the older ones and these have the newer rubber compound. And im sorry buy they are size Large, not X-Large as i put on my opening thread. I wear a size 11.5 and they fit good with a 5mil bootie.
aAnd also they have the Grey S on the top of the foot pocket.

Darn, I was looking for a pair of XL.

Back
Top Bottom