Scuba Pro LadyHawk BCD Large $300 + shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manneca

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Several years old, but worn only about 8-10 times. It has two integrated weight pockets. I've taken good care of it, rinsed after every use. It's been on two trips and I soak it after every trip. I just don't like it. It's a highly rated BCD.
$300 plus shipping or best offer.

I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of questions. I have a Ladyhawk and have been very happy with it for hundreds of dives. Definitely not trying to be confrontational merely curious. What don't you like about your Ladyhawk snd what have you replaced her with. Thanks so much.

I am a photographer and have had difficulty getting into an upright position with it. Other people who have the bcd love it. I realize I'm an outlier.

I replaced it with an aqualung and a weight belt instead of integrated weights. I probably would have been happy with the Ladyhawk had I realized that for photography, I really need a weight belt that doesn't shift. Unfortunately before I figured this out, I had bought the aqualung. I'm actually thinking about a Cressi travel bcd.

Back
Top Bottom