Scuba Pro Lady Hawk BCD and AERIS Reef Rider BCD (both lightly used)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my wife's Scuba Pro Lady Hawk BCD (medium). She has used it 3 times since purchasing it a few years ago. Its in like new condition. It is blue/Black. See attached pics. I have no idea what she paid for this item but a found new ones online selling for $600+. Make me an offer if interested. I'd like to get $300 for it. I'm located in Port St Lucie, Fla and can ship (buyer pays shipping) this item if your not local.

IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0004.jpg

I also have my son's AERIS Reef Rider BCD (medium) for sale. I bought this for him to use as a Jr OWD and he has long since grown out of it. This item has ONLY been used in the pool and freshwater springs in North Fla. Its in like new condition and is Blue, grey and black. I would like to get at $225 for this item. Email me or PM me if interested in either item.

IMG_0005.jpgIMG_0006.jpgIMG_0007.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0009.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom