Scuba pro knight hawk xl like new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shogan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ok, I don't want to sell it because it looks so nice and new but here it is on Ebay. It's a scubapro knighthawk xl with air 2 integrated octo and integrated weights system. It looks like it just came off the dealers showroom floor. I've got a fairly cheap buy it now price on it. Don't think it will last long ecsp being an XL. It's been in the ocean once and fresh water less than a dozen times. Properly taken care of. If you don't want the Air2 then I can seperate and put a scuba pro knighthawk power inflator on instead and lower the price.

Frankly speaking selling this item is funding my daughters gear. And I get to use a much cheaper and faded rental BCD, that will do the same thing and we both have fun, but she will have the new gear. And besides why put that perfect BC next to the $25 hot pink tank I'll be wearing.

If you want it catch me fast and I will unlist from ebay. But once someone on ebay pulls the trigger it's done.

Scubapro Knighthawk BCD XL with Air 2 Octo integrated - eBay (item 270537767064 end time Feb-26-10 14:44:27 PST)

1 watcher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom