Scuba Music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepBlueResort

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi All

Well I am afraid that I want to do some blatant advertising but not for myself, a couple of weeks ago at Deep Blue Resort we had a wonderful guy and a great diver staying with us, but if that was not enough he was a good musician as well, his name is Pup Morse, some of you may know him, a lot of the songs that he performs are about scuba diving, if you go to his website www.justascubacowboy.com you can hear some of his music.

As I said a great guy and a great person to have on a trip with you.

Thanks for sharing Steve. I'd not come across Pup before, but I am glad I did. Good "dock sittin" tunes.

Thanks for the post - I'll check his music out. When I am not diving, I enjoy listing, reading, and watching anything that has to do with diving!

We were in Little Cayman this March and the Barefoot Man was playing the night after we departed. He was sitting at the resort bar, just accross from us, on our last night. At the time, we were not familar with him or his music, but it was our first trip to the Caymans. He is very popular there. I bought one of his CD's at the Grand Cayman airport called "The Best of Scuba Do." It is simple, island, Caribbean music with catchy tunes about diving, but I love it. If you haven't heard of him, you might want to check his CD out too.

Hi Steve!

Thanks for the accolades bro', it is truly appreciated! I could say the exact same of you my friend... I have never been to a more down-home, professional, accomodating dive resort in my life... it felt just like family from day one! I can't wait to get down that way again soon bud!

Hi Steve!

Thanks for the accolades bro', it is truly appreciated! I could say the exact same of you my friend... I have never been to a more down-home, professional, accomodating dive resort in my life... it felt just like family from day one! I can't wait to get down that way again soon bud!

Great music on the site! I'll be buying a CD soon unless...you have a downloadable option?

Hi Gang,
Again, thanks for listening... I appreciate you all sharin' your time with me!

tridacna, for those of you who prefer downloads only, you can get the entire album or even individual songs from my website as well. When you get on the main page just jump to the "Music Room" instead of "The Store" and you can purchase the downloads instead of the CD.

Keep in mind that no matter how you buy the songs, they are guaranteed for life, even if I cut a new version of the same song, you will always get the download for free. Lose your CD, no problem, you get all the songs again for free as long as you've registered your purchase with my "License 4 Life" policy.

Again, thanks for the continued support everyone... you're all awesome!

Buy the CD, and convert to MP3. It's well worth the $15.00

Not the money. I'll gladly pay. It's just that I hate owning the physical media. Waste of resources (if you know what I mean...). I'm gonna buy the MP3s from the site later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom