Scuba Mask with Magenta Lens for photographers, snorkeling, or bringing color on reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life-Is-Good-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scuba Mask with Magenta Lens for photographers, snorkeling, or bringing color on reef

I forget who makes it, but it's a named brand mask, nothing cheap. I used it when i was into UW photographey

Great for bringing out the colors on the reeks

$35.00 gets it shipped

Comes with carrying case!

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 99
It's made by SeaVision. What condition are the lenses, skirt, and strap in? I might be interested in it...

Everythings in great shape, their about 2 years old, but I used them a handfull of times. You willn't be disappointed

Thats the the make, Your right on the money, Their Sea Vision, now that I remember

Theres a few water marks which will clean right up, I didnt want to windex them or anything, wasnt sure what to use on them with the lens, so I soak them in soapey water after the dive

---------- Post added ----------

I also have it listed on Ebay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160819621024

---------- Post added ----------

It's made by SeaVision. What condition are the lenses, skirt, and strap in? I might be interested in it...

Payment received, I'll get it right out, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom