Scuba Marketing Academy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baker89

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals... I don't know if this is the right section (for this type of post is allowed), but as a futrue Dive center Owner, here in the Philippines, I'm looking for ways to help me attain my dream dive center.

That's why I just subscribed to this site, ScubaMarketingacademy.com

It looks promising, especially the idea of Video Courses for the diving industry. (Plus is Free and that never hurts) lol

So, I would like to ask all the PADI Instructors and Dive Centers Managers and owners for some feedback with regards to the site.

Let me know what you think about the effectiveness of the site...

Reads like the start of an infomercial. Watch out for the catch.

Also a good way to drive up the google rating for hits. And why is this only for PADI managers/Centers/Instructors. Sounds fishy to me as any shop would SEEM to benefit from increased marketing.

Hi guys, I'm the creator of this site. there is no catch.... the Academy is Video Course, with proven strategies to increase business for dive centers.
Why Did i put PADI? (mmm i didn't)
In fact many of my customers are NAUI, SSI and also PADI Dive Centers...

The catch?
No catch... how can it be a catch if the Academy is free...

may be this message I recorded can give you a clear idea
Created with Camtasia Studio 5

Cheers guys

Gabriel

Back
Top Bottom