Scuba Magazines...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlmightyApkallu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I do hope I'm posting this in the correct area, it seems here would be best suited and the folks here would probably have the best answers.

With most magazines out there it's usually pretty easy to get back issues. Yet, with Scuba diving magazines I can't seem to find any back issues for any of them, unless I want to go to Ebay and pay $10+ per issue with randomly assorted issues in who knows what condition. I like the Dive Training magazine, Scuba Diving, Sport Diver and Diver. I was wondering if I "contacted" these places, if they would have back issues to sell. I know I've done this with other magazines in the past and that the magazine companies kept a huge stock of back issues that they didn't list, but they had them... What do you folks think would be the best way of acquiring back issues?

If you have an iPad you can Download the scuba diving archive app and you get a nice selection of back issues for free

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tech Diving Mag is an online PDF only magazine and every issue is available online.

Yeah, that's true, you can find a lot of E-issues out there. I know I'm weird but, I like collecting the good ol' classic ink and paper versions. Something about them is just quite nice.

I like good O'l paper magazines as well and like the old skin diver, I find the on ebay and amazon

Contact the magazines directly. Also, check the publisher's info page in the magazines themselves, as there is often a section telling you how to get back issues.

You guys remember Scuba Times? How about UW USA? Both were very nice magazines IMO.

I suscribe to Scuba Diver and Sport Diving. Ill look to see how far back I have old issues. Let me know which ones you would want and you could have them for the cost of shipping

Oh wow! That sounds awesome, thank you BigWrig! I'm trying to collect stuff that is about 5 years or newer.

Ill dig tonight and see what I have, Im really bad about saving magazines for far too long lol. The wife would be glad to be rid of some of them. Ill pm you with what I got

Back
Top Bottom