SCUBA Jeep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OldNSalty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I did this about 2 years ago and I get tons of people stopping me to give complements so I thought I would share an imagine and later do a write up if people were interested. This is all I have done right now- a custom grill
SCUBA_Jeep_2.jpg

I like it too, but aren't you worried it might alert thieves that you may have valuable scuba stuff inside?
Could you slide a black piece of cardboard between the radiator and grill when you're not driving?

Last edited:
I like it too, but aren't you worried it might alert thieves that you may have valuable scuba stuff inside?
It's a Jeep. There's no security to begin with.

It's a Jeep. There's no security to begin with.

You got THAT right. I put one of those steel decks in the back of mine which is pretty secure but I haven't locked the doors in months.

Just put a big rottweiler in the back seat to increase the security of whatever you put in the jeep.

I'm not sure I can fit a big anything in my Jeep but I like the way you're thinking there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom