For Sale Scuba Hand Mirror - A Great Accessory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just use it it as a mirror to check if any bubbles coming from your first stage. Just play with positioning.
Ah I actually want a proper convex mirror to check on the herd without turning around.

There a Polish company that makes a version that's widely available in Europe. For example
360 Observe Diving Mirror

View attachment 630652
Hate to say this, but those mirrors crack very easily. Definitely don’t survive in my dive bag!

What I’d like is a piece of polished stainless steel, maybe chromed, with bungee cords. Something that will survive a heavy metal reel being dropped on it.

Hate to say this, but those mirrors crack very easily. Definitely don’t survive in my dive bag!

What I’d like is a piece of polished stainless steel, maybe chromed, with bungee cords. Something that will survive a heavy metal reel being dropped on it.
I bet, a blind spot automotive mirror would work. They are like $2-$3

I bet, a blind spot automotive mirror would work. They are like $2-$3

I use one of those. Ordered from AliExpress.

Attachments

• 1B41A363-F93C-4676-B270-4643A1A1B8FC.jpeg
    1B41A363-F93C-4676-B270-4643A1A1B8FC.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 44
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom