SCUBA Gear Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Resqdivemedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My friend uses a quote that I applied to this idea, "work smarter not harder". I have been working as a Divemaster for a local dive shop for 3 years now and when we go to the pool I was making 2-3 trips to my truck to haul my gear in. I decided to "work smarter" and came up with this box that I can strap my tank to and haul everything in to the pool in one shot. Not much but I thought I'd share it.
IMG_0712.JPG IMG_0713.JPG IMG_0714.JPG IMG_0715.JPG IMG_0716.JPG

My friend uses a quote that I applied to this idea, "work smarter not harder". I have been working as a Divemaster for a local dive shop for 3 years now and when we go to the pool I was making 2-3 trips to my truck to haul my gear in. I decided to "work smarter" and came up with this box that I can strap my tank to and haul everything in to the pool in one shot. Not much but I thought I'd share it.
View attachment 400213 View attachment 400214 View attachment 400215 View attachment 400216 View attachment 400218

A useful addition is to install a spigot to drain it after a dive day...

I like it!! Do you have pics on the inside as well just for my own personal curiosity?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom