Scuba Fun - Bayahibe Dominican Republic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bri123

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If anyone is looking for a nice dive shop in Southern Dominican Republic I’d recommend Scuba Fun. It's located in Bayahibe.

My son and I just got done doing 6 days of diving with them. This is the 3rd year my son (13 years old) and I have been diving with John. Each year keeps getting better. John and his staff are very attentive to your needs. If you get the chance to dive with John, take it. He is extremely knowledgeable about the reefs and points out a lot of little things you’d normally miss. He’s taught my son and me quite a bit about diving and all the little creatures that you can find in the reefs.

We did two night dives again this year and they were excellent. Malkey, one of John’s dive masters has dived with us many, many times, and he is excellent in working with snorkelers and divers of all ages. My son had a little issue equalizing his ears on a couple of dives and Malkey carefully worked with him and was able to help him equalize and continue the dive.

Over the years John has been extremely accommodating to my son and I considering his age and depth restrictions.

My son and I have been diving with John and his team for 3 years now and would highly recommend them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom