Scuba Fantasy Print FOR SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfdiver

Registered
Reaction score
This site would not let me load image. GO to my ebay, nfdiver, or email me for image.

The high quality print, signed, limited edition to 1500 on Archival paper of my pen and ink drawing “Missed Shot” is a great start to an on going collection. The Print size is 15 * 23 inches and the image is 11.5 * 19.

About the Artist
Leonard FW Green (nfdiver) was born and grew up in the Small town of Grand Falls, Newfoundland, Canada. Throughout my childhood I showed a great interest in drawing and art which took up a lot of my spare time. On leaving high school I took several art courses over the years only to end up in the Feature Animation Business. Since 1989 I have done special effects animation in such films as Prince of Egypt for DreamWorks to Looney Tunes Back in Action for Warner Brothers.

Growing up in a Province that boasts well over 10,000 ship wrecks I couldn’t wait to learn how to scuba dive. I did when I was in college learning animation in Ontario. Being in the film business I was able to live in several places throughout the world and now my spare time is used to scuba dive when and where ever I can.

Now living in Los Angeles I came to the decision to take my interests and combine them into underwater art. This is the first work I have produced. This high quality print, signed, limited edition to 1500 on archival paper of my pen and ink drawing “Missed Shot” is a great start to an on going collection.

You can contact me at Nfdiver@yahoo.com for a higher resolution picture to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom