Scuba Earth help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ljpm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

My 12 yo son has just completed his open water course. It now seems as if Scuba Earth has now become mandatory for the completion of the course. Unfortunately, after him spending over 2 hours trying to enter his logs I find he has entered the data into LOGBOOK and not into MY TRAINING LOG (very intuitive, NOT). Does anyone know of a way to transfer his log entries from LOGBOOK into MY TRAINING LOG. I really don't want to see him struggle for another 2 hours trying to figure out this piece of crap software.

I am not sure about that but i am afraid that there is not a way. In my training log you have to add the instructor number and the instructor is going to verify these dives. In the loogbook i am not sure but i believe is not necessary/possible to request those verifications... But normally shouldn't take 2 hours... Congrats to your son! Happy Bubbles! Gery @Scuba Legends Scuba-legends.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom