Scuba Diving Regulator Apeks XTX 50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DT

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have for sale one Apex TXT 50 regulator with the Egress balanced second stage octo, this regulator was used only one time in fresh water lake. This amazing set up comes with a Sunto Gekko dive computer, pressure Gauge and BCD inflator hose This top of the line technical regulator is being sold at a incredible saving. what you see in the picture is what you get. Canadian and Cont US buyers will pay a flat rate $25 shipping fee. I accept Paypal and ship to Canada and the United States International buyers please email me. Item sold as is with no returns. $600 US takes it. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 3452gg1_19.jpg
    3452gg1_19.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 4110ief_19.jpg
    4110ief_19.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 4015g4_19.jpg
    4015g4_19.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 112
Would you possibly be interested in splitting the set and selling just the 1st and 2nd stage. I'm thinking it will probably be easier to sell that way (though I could be wrong). How much would you want for it?

Sorry! it was sold on Ebay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom