Scuba Diving product market research

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AkwaNZ

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi everyone

I am asking for your help to share this with your scuba diving buddies/clubs/stores, or if you can point me in any other directions to assist some market research in regard a new product idea relating to scuba diving. By sharing this throughout your networks, any divers, no matter what your certification, I would greatly appreciate your help to take part in a small survey of 20 questions. I am not trying to sell anything and I am not working with any companies, this is my own project. It is completely anonymous. I have posted the link below to the survey. I thank you all for passing this on and for those that take part in the survey, I cannot show my gratitude enough. Unfortunately I cannot disclose specific details to the product. If you have any questions please let me know.

Instant.ly?

Regards
Ross McCaskey

Ross,
took your survey.

Please post an intro like you are supposed to in the proper place.....

I appreciate you taking the time to participate in the survey. Im sorry but I have just signed up to SB. Where am I supposed to post an intro? I thought I was in the right location.

There is absolutely no requirement to post an intro. I haven't yet, and I've been on the board for eight years. Many people do so in this forum: Introductions and Greets but it is strictly voluntary. You've already filled in your profile, (which is also voluntary) so that sort of serves as an intro as well.

A couple of errors to point out.

Some of the questions refer to others by number, but there are no question numbers.

You have a % instead of a $ on one of your options.

Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom