Trip Report Scuba Diving in Roatán, Honduras - January 2019 (4K)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EvilOtter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This compilation video showcases the highlights of six dives during our latest trip to Roatán, which included a Discover Scuba Diving Experience for our 10 year-old niece. Dive sites included John's Spot, Jeff's Junk, Cemetary Wall, Zuli Palacio and the Barefoot Palapa.

We really enjoyed the critter crawling and macro shooting on this trip. Our 13 year-old daughter even spotted her first nudibranch – an ornate elysia that was no bigger than a grain of rice. Totally amazing!

All underwater shots on a Panasonic LX100 in an Ikelite housing and all topwater shots on a GoPro Hero 7 Black. I hope you enjoy it!

Superb visuals from you (as usual), and great hosting you (as usual)...BTW, got to do my first D2T site dive yesterday...GREAT overhangs and formations!

Very nice...nothing like a family Dive!

That was GREAT video - thank you for sharing

Thanks to everyone for the very nice comments and encouragement. I am glad that you enjoyed this. I can’t wait for our next trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom