Scuba diving hua hin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
IS THERE SCUBA DIVING IN HUA HIN...REALLY?

Yes...For many years scuba diving has passed Hua Hin by in favour of the more popular “well known” destinations of Koh Tao and Phuket. However, this is hopefully going to change.
Koh Talu and its local islands are only 2 hours south of Hua Hin and offer an excellent dive location for both novices doing courses and qualified divers.
With its gorgeous white sandy unspoilt beaches to its shallow pristine reefs, it represents a great destination for those looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok or just want a day trip from Hua Hin or Cha-am.
Currently, the only dive operation offering courses and day diving to Koh Talu from Hua Hin and surrounding area is Hua Hin Divers (huahindivers.com). Started only a couple of months ago the business is run by divers for divers.
They have a dive centre/training facility just south of Hua Hin at Sam RoiYod and operate a 7.5m RIB which means just a 15 minute boat trip to the dive sites at Koh Talu.
Marine life is very typical of the Gulf with various species of fish, eels, rays and lots of turtles. Koh Talu is also a
conservationists dream with an extensive coral planting programme in operation.
If you are looking for a day out with a difference, try booking a trip to Koh Talu with Hua Hin Divers and experience the wonders of the underwater world...Sorry! Been watching too many PADI videos :)
If you are someone who is not sure if diving is for you, just book a Try Dive which can be organised in our own
private pool. Contact Hua Hin Divers at 089 088 3421.

---------- Post added March 25th, 2015 at 10:29 AM ----------

By the way, I have been living in Thailand 16 years and working within the dive industry around Thailand for most of that time.

I enjoy my underwater videography and several years ago produced the DVD featuring video of dive locations across Thailand called "Discover Scuba Diving Thailand" - So far, over 5,000 copies have been sold worldwide through various distribution outlets and the website www.diveclubthailand.com

Just a little point, but I notice there are "8 chats" in red a the top of my screen.

I cannot open them cos I cannot update my MAC OS X 10.5.8 Java software. If you want to send me a message, please can you do it either through my facebook (hua hin divers) or via email till I sort this out.

Cheers

Just a little point, but I notice there are "8 chats" in red a the top of my screen.

I cannot open them cos I cannot update my MAC OS X 10.5.8 Java software. If you want to send me a message, please can you do it either through my facebook (hua hin divers) or via email till I sort this out.

Cheers
No worries, 'chat' is just general, has nothing to do with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom