Scuba diving guide to Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice reading , thanks for sharing !
I would just add that amed is definitely not only for Macro, IMOY it has the best coral reef in all bali past the japanese shipwreck, but that's just my own opinion :wink:

I would just add that amed is definitely not only for Macro, IMOY it has the best coral reef in all bali past the japanese shipwreck, but that's just my own opinion :wink:

Well my illustrated opinion is that :

Amed reefs before Lipah are just okayish...
15114275206_c17b2f33ae_z.jpg

Bunutan reefs are fine but you must keep going out on the wall rather than staying in the sheltered part
15888837589_20bfa1a856_z.jpg

Japanese wreck coral reefs are really good
15137278145_ba0c915c4e_z.jpg

For me nowhere in Bali can beat Toyapakeh, which is amazing
10026852475_5b93488f8c_z.jpg

Who do you dive with, Luko? I'm heading there in September prior to my visit to Tulamben. Thanks
For Toyapakeh and all sites around Nusa Penida I always go with Gekodive from Padang Bai.

Nice pics ! Don't you have some of Gili Selang area to illustrate better ? :p
As already said Gili Selang is subpar for photography.
That's why I prefer Nusa Penida reefs.

For Toyapakeh and all sites around Nusa Penida I always go with Gekodive from Padang Bai.
Thanks. I looked at PD , but decided to stay on Lembongan or Penida. Not sure who I'll dive with yet

Thanks. I looked at PD , but decided to stay on Lembongan or Penida. Not sure who I'll dive with yet
Twofish if you're located at their resort or World Diving though ask them not to put you in their big slow boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom