Scuba Dating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rae HalfTheHill

MSDT/Captain
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Would be nice to have a sub-forum dedicated to those who are in search of a partner who shares our passion...or maybe that would just be inviting too much trouble on here?

There used to be a singles section, not sure why it was archived/deleted. IIRC, it even contained a thread for people 'looking.' I can think of at least 2 couples who met here—possibly still together.

While not a “dating” site, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to check out your regional scuba diving sub-forum on Meetup.com.

My local group hosts a lot of social events. Ex. Happy hours, pool sessions, local and out of area travel, etc.

Again...not a “dating” site, so I wouldn’t directly approach it like that if I were in your shoes, but I think that you’ve got a better chance of meeting and clicking with a fellow diver through a site like that than you do most other places.

Hello. I like low lumen walks on the beach, very into breathing compressed air. Looking for that special girl to engage in underwater activities. I'm very compatible with Aquarius. Strictly N.D.L. with possible light deco in the future. :wink:
Cheers.

Hello. I like low lumen walks on the beach, very into breathing compressed air. Looking for that special girl to engage in underwater activities. I'm very compatible with Aquarius. Strictly N.D.L. with possible light deco in the future. :wink:
Cheers.
Are you into DSMB?

Must be trim and great in the SAC...rate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom