Scuba Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Folks:

Kurt here from the Cuban American Friendship Society. We are running a number of different Dive and Marine Ecology Trips to Cuba for Americans who want to legally travel to Cuba and learn about the reefs and do some diving or snorkeling. We run people to people exchanges so our trips legally permit Americans to travel to Cuba. Contact me if you are interested in joining us on some of our trips. We can custom design the trips also and are flexible on dates. I have done a fair amount of diving in different spots around the world and the Cuban archipelago is second to none as far as reef health as well as topside activities. Thanks Kurt

Couple questions:
What type of educational plans do you have in mind, AND, are individuals able to design their own research plans? For example
, if you are looking at fish surveys in general, but I want to focus on one type of fish.

When would you be planning to go, and type accommodation?

Is hunting lionfish a possible activity, as an ecological endevour,

What sort of topside activities that would appeal to U.S. tourists, do you think?

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom