Wanted Scuba Compressor for boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

friendswoodmatt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Looking to buy a scuba compressor for me boat. — 110/220 — prefer a Bauer JR — but open to offers— Boat is in Sarasota Bradenton Tampa area — but can ship if necessary. Email is the best way to reach me— please let me know what you have —

Looking to buy a scuba compressor for me boat. — 110/220 — prefer a Bauer JR — but open to offers— Boat is in Sarasota Bradenton Tampa area — but can ship if necessary. Email is the best way to reach me— please let me know what you have —

Hello - I am just listing today a Bauer Oceanus compressor for 3950. with fresh service. Pics are attached. Feel free to contact me at 213-446-2423 if interested. Best, Scott

Attachments

• IMG_1702.jpg
    IMG_1702.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_1703.jpg
    IMG_1703.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1662.jpg
    IMG_1662.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 105
Thats a great deal— but I really want electric — where it needs to live it in the lazarette it needs to be electric. —

Hello Friendswoodmatt,

I have a Bauer Mariner with single phase electric - it is listed on Scuba Board.
This is bigger that a Bauer Jr but could work well on a boat - depending on your boat and space. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks, Jim
Please reply here or you can private email me at jim@inseastate.com

I have three available: One fully automatic marine version, customized by Brownie's with upgraded purification, one standard Junior II-E1 electric, and one Junior II-GH with Honda gas engine.
You'll need a 7 to 8 KW genset to run it on board. I'm in South Florida, Ft. Lauderdale area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom