For Sale Scuba Compressor 4.2 cfm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkaterenchuk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
$2000 plus shipping/fees

Max-Air 35 scuba compressor. This is a fantastic compressor for a small group of divers that wish to both fill tanks at home or in a remote location. It will do both. It pumps at 4.2 cfm and has a max psi of 4800. Filling a AL80 takes about 20 minutes. All the specifications for this compressor are easily available from the internet. It provides breathable air from the stock unit but we used it for our personal trimix blending station with additional mixing and filtering to achieve oxygen compatible air quailty. We have a total of less than 75 run hours on the compressor and there are several USA service centers that provide inexpensive service and/or parts should that be needed in the future.

In additional to the normal configuration we have added.

1) both 220V electric motor and 5.5hp Honda gas motors are included.
2) in line visual moisture/CO indicator housing provided.
3) Wheeled cart to easily move it around.

I will be traveling from PA down to FL in the month of February so if someone purchased it I could potentially meet along the route to drop it off. I also travel from PA to CT often.

John
Maxair1.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop to $1750. In a couple weeks I will be traveling down to south Florida with a stop in Columbia, SC and Orlando, FL so drop off can be arranged. It comes with both the gas powered engine and electrical motor. It only take about 30 minutes to swap them out for use in the field. The compressor has been in storage in my house since the original add was posted.

John

Price drop to $1750. In a couple weeks I will be traveling down to south Florida with a stop in Columbia, SC and Orlando, FL so drop off can be arranged. It comes with both the gas powered engine and electrical motor. It only take about 30 minutes to swap them out for use in the field. The compressor has been in storage in my house since the original add was posted.

John

John

Back
Top Bottom