scuba.com wetsuit experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RedCash02

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently purchased 2 new wetsuits from scuba.com because the price was right and they had what I wanted. I bought....

4/3mm neosport jumpsuit
2/1mm henderson microprene jumpsuit

It was my first time dealing with them and didn't know quite what to expect. Both suits arrived folded nicely with no creases in the neoprene except for a slight one on the neck of the microprene but im not worried about it sealing in tropical water. It took them 4 days to ship my order, which I thought could have been a little faster, and 4 days to make it to Ohio from Cali, which can be expected. If I had the chance would I buy stuff here again? Without Hesitating.

For the price the neosport looks great, fits great, feels great. No complaints here. The henderson microprene is solid black, but in the picture it was blue/black. I'm hoping they didnt send me some old model; I'll have to research this. It fits well except a little tight in the shoulders. I'd highly suggest buying this over a crappy lycra skinsuit.

I bought 2 Henderson gold core semi-dry's from them last year just before Christmas. When they arrived my wife's was not a semi-dry; the packaging had been mis-labeled. I called them up and they shipped a new one right out to me...Great customer service!

I ordered about $4K worth of gear from them and when I found leisurepro.com was cheaper they price matched everything I had bought and gave me instore credit on the difference! Very nice people with an awesome selection.

I take back my slow processing time I ordered more stuff from them last night and they had it shipped this afternoon

I happen to live about 2 miles from the scuba.com store and have made many purchases through them. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. The prices are usually as good as or better than most other places I have found and they will match prices if you find it cheaper at another store/site.

1RUSTYRIG:
I bought 2 Henderson gold core semi-dry's from them last year just before Christmas. When they arrived my wife's was not a semi-dry; the packaging had been mis-labeled. I called them up and they shipped a new one right out to me...Great customer service!

I ordered about $4K worth of gear from them and when I found leisurepro.com was cheaper they price matched everything I had bought and gave me instore credit on the difference! Very nice people with an awesome selection.

Thats quite surpirzing since leisure pro is not a factory authorized dealer.

lackingcreativity:

True, but to be fair when they (LeisurePro) cannot offer the mfg's warranty they offer their own equivalent warranty. Which seems fair, my objective is to get good gear at good prices with good support, if the seller wants to do whatever the mfg would do that works for me.

lackingcreativity:

The price breaks were on my sherwood outback BC's, regs, octos, and computer.

Thanks for checking though :D

RedCash02:
For the price the neosport looks great, fits great, feels great. No complaints here. The henderson microprene is solid black, but in the picture it was blue/black. I'm hoping they didnt send me some old model; I'll have to research this. It fits well except a little tight in the shoulders. I'd highly suggest buying this over a crappy lycra skinsuit.

I'll have to check them out! Never looked at their site before.

Ken

SDNetGeek:
True, but to be fair when they (LeisurePro) cannot offer the mfg's warranty they offer their own equivalent warranty. Which seems fair, my objective is to get good gear at good prices with good support, if the seller wants to do whatever the mfg would do that works for me.

How can you be sure its what the factory would approve of? Remember, they are not factory authorized.

Back
Top Bottom