Scuba Club Cozumel 5/20-5/26/2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PUDDLZ

Registered
Reaction score
Scuba Club Cozumel 5/20-5/26/2012

My dive buddy & I plan on being there between these dates & wanted to see if anyone from this board will be there.

This will be our first trip to the Scuba Club

Chime in

I hope--I know--you'll have a wonderful trip and are sure to meet many interesting divers there.

FYI, Geiser is a terrific divemaster. You can ask for him in advance. You may also want to request a room NOT too close to the dive shop.

I wish!!! We were just there and I am still going through photos and video from the trip. Wish we could afford to head back there. AWESOME place.

robin

I know how you feel. We just got back Saturday and while we were there I gave Sophia our deposit for January but now we are thinking about going back in November too. :D

Hubby & I are both sitting at our respective laptops right now doing searches to see if we can find anything similar in price and the answer is "NO WAY". SCC @ $799 + tax and airfare only $628 including taxes. How can you beat that???

PUDDLZ: You are going to love it! We were there in January for the first time and then got home and booked it again for April. We are now hooked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom