Scuba camp!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt.Bob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all!

I'm new to this Board. I have recently partnered with Hilton to run a scuba camp for kids (Jr. Open Water) at one of their premeir resorts, Indian Lakes. I run a regular Open Water at night the same week. While lodging isn't required, they are offering a nice price and discounts for golf, spa, etc. They have a pretty impressive course, Black Hawk Trail, that has regularly hosted Nationwide level pro events and recently was redone to feature a 600 yd Par 5 and island Par 3. Medina, Cog Hill, and a bunch a great courses make this the perfect family get-away for the kids to learn scuba and the folks to do their own thing.

I also am a diver at the Shedd Aquarium and run a private scuba boat, so the week culminates with a trip to the Shedd (I'm working with PR to get their 'official' involvement and price breaks), a BBQ at the harbor, an afternoon wreck dive and fireworks off Navy Pier.

Anyway, I'm a new business owner and new to this board, so I hope my self promotion isn't out of line. Please feel free to message me or call me - number and email (along with schedules, etc.) are on the website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom