SCUBA BALOONS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foccy

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good manufacturers of scuba baloons.....or mayby just any orange buoys... just something i need for a little school project

Cheers

Hello you can find these types of floats at your local dive store, that is if I understand you correctly. if you can add clarification as to the purpose or use of this float it would make things easier to direct you to the correct supplier thereof.

rainreg

I plan to make a device.. (what it does, I cant divulge into as I have not yet patented the idea)..that uses a large spherical baloon. I ned one that I can work on.. (ie add a new valve for the flotation device i have, and also to add on extras... Do you know of manufacturers of not just sausages, but larger baloons too! I've been to my local dive store, but for the purposes of the project, I need to go to the manufacturers anyway!!

Cheers for now

Mark Fox
FLYING FOX POWERBOAT RACING TEAM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom