SCUBA ASIA, I need your help.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
If you saw this on Reddit first please respond there and ignore this post. Upvotes are always welcome too. :)

(edit: this is mainly for people who SCUBA that would be interested in learning more about free diving, I know some of you have the desire and this is a good way to get fully immersed)

Hey guys, I could use some help from the spearfishing community. I am currently in Bali and have agreed to help Apnea Bali (apneabali.com) out with some "internet" stuff. Apnea Bali is putting on a free diving jamboree, basically it is just an event that is week long, you get to come and take part in the courses and diving and there is also going to be a competition as well. I am going to be sending out a formal invitation letter with details and what not in the next few days. This is the part where I need help. I want to get this letter to as many people who are interested in spearfishhing and freediving as possible. Seeing is how this is a pretty small community and the people I know that dive I can count on one hand, seeing as how I am from Texas, I could use a bit of help from the community. All I need is for you to PM me a decent email that I can send the invite to, all it is going to be is an invitation with details etc., this will be the only email you will receive from me. If you happen to know of anyone that else might be interested then you can pass along that info too, or if you are not interested in sharing that info I totally understand. After seeing the passion these guys have for garnering a bigger scene for the sport here in Asia, I was more than happy to volunteer my time getting the word out.
tl;dr Need email addresses of Freedivers and Spearfisher's to send an invitation to this freediving jamboree in Balii held by Apnea Bali.

Back
Top Bottom