Scuba ambassadors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Renfrow

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Good evening everyone! There are not a lot of people who highlight the joys of diving through media and social media, with most people getting a lot of their information from YouTube and Facebook who do you like most to watch?
I make fishing and diving content on my YouTube channel and Facebook page, both titled “Active Duty Outdoors”. My first few diving videos were just diving but now I am adding narrations. What do you prefer, narration or no narration?
RMS CYCLOPS Sinks in the Gulf & then we Dive It!

Good evening everyone! There are not a lot of people who highlight the joys of diving through media and social media, with most people getting a lot of their information from YouTube and Facebook who do you like most to watch?
I make fishing and diving content on my YouTube channel and Facebook page, both titled “Active Duty Outdoors”. My first few diving videos were just diving but now I am adding narrations. What do you prefer, narration or no narration?
RMS CYCLOPS Sinks in the Gulf & then we Dive It!

? How do you get “not a lot of people” In fact I think you could not watch all the videos about scuba diving ppl are posting on YT and TT and other sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom