School Project About Buoyancy and Gases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SullyZ06

New
Reaction score
I have been assigned a project about how buoyancy and the gases we breath affect divers. This is for a science class so any detailed explanations will help. I have a limited amount of time so a quick response will be appreciated. Anything from how we breath under pressure to how buoyancy works, basicly the physics of scuba diving.

Thank You
-Mike

Your best option would be to get you hands on an open water student manual. There you will find everything you need to put together a proper and informative presentation.

You should do this yourself and not ask us to do your homework.

Good Luck!!

Mike,
See my post on your other request. And again, you should not expect to learn anything by having other do your homework for you.

BTW, there are a lot of informative sites on the internet, just do a search for pressure, volume, density relationships.

Good Luck and happy learning.

Here's a hint to get you started Mike:

Look up Boyle's Law, Dalton's Law and Charles' Law. They play a significant role in diving physics.

Hello Sully Z06:

I would suggest that the best and easiest way to garner some information is to go to a scuba shop and purchse a beginning diver's book. Some versions of these are probably also available at the local library.

All of these will have information on diving physiology and diving physics. And they are not at a deep, technical level. :book3:

Dr Deco

Back
Top Bottom