Scheduled Upgrade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I will be preforming several upgrades to the forum software tonight to resolve some bugs, add a few new features and get us back to the latest version of software. Because of my location (Brazil) the upgrade will take place at around 5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern and should last no longer than two hours (the actual upgrade should only take a few minutes with several hours to re-do our code modifications and backups).

Good. I'll be watching the Baseball All-Star Game live here from Houston at 7PM CST.

CST, thats 2 hours behind me... I think (crazy world with all these timezones). NetDoc and I are just going over a few things and then its upgrade time, maybe the game will go into extra innings so you don't miss out on board time :)

Wow I see what you mean.

What time zone is Brazil in?
The time in most of Brazil visited by foreign tourists is three hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-3). This is true of Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Brasiiía, Bahia, Minas Gerais etc.

Amazonas, Roraima, Rondônia, Amapá,Pará, Mato Grosso, and Mato Grosso are a further one hour behind Brazilian Standard Time (GMT-4) while the north-east states of Rio Grande do Norte, Paraíba, Pernambuco, Alagoas and Sergipe are one hour ahead of Brazil Standard Time (GMT-2).

It's 6:50PM CST now.

Well I'm in São Paulo so thats -3 like you said (you learn something new every day). Enjoy the game and please feel free to update me on whats happening in America if you get bored :)

Ouch! First inning with American league up to bat and it's 6-0 already.
National league has their work cut out for them.

Upgrade completed. I will be doing more work over the next few days to better integrate the photo gallery, fix some issues with the photo gallery, fix trader ratings and prepare a few new goodies!

Back
Top Bottom