Scam email to dive companies - Emilio Hermandez

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subsequentially

Registered
Reaction score
Just to expose this scammer that emailed our company this morning. These losers suck.

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Emilio Hernandez I want to know if there is any availability for 10 students coming for SCUBA DIVING, If there is availability , kindly let me know about the dates,quote

Also let us know the course you offer

They are looking forward to arrival by 3rd week of November 2010,

Arrival date :20th of November 2010 to 30th of June next year.

The students are all beginner's that why the needed (scuba diving) Arrange a package for beginner's.such as diving Course

Mode of payment:visa ,master

Kind Regards,

Mr. Emilio Hernandez.

Silver Lane

West C hallow

Nr wastage

Oxford shire

Ox12 9TJ

Reply-To: emilioher023@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Greetings From Mr. Emilio Hernandez
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 00:05:51 +0200
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
I am Mr. Emilio Hernandez, an investment consultant working with Bank UBS AG Zurich at their offshore department in United Kingdom. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET.
I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account.During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of £36,759,000.00 {Thirty Six Million, Seven Hundred and fifty Nine thousand pounds only} If you know that you are capable to handle large or small amount on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 40% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant account and I will take 60%.
Mr. Emilio Hernandez.
For more details
Reply Urgent.
UBS - UBS Homepage - Wealth Management | Investment Bank | Asset Management
+44 703 188 6417

-----------------------------------------------

Good Day,

I want to book 4 rooms (2 double and 2 singles) for 6 guest that will be coming on vacation to your property from September 15th to September 25th 2010.

Please I will need confirmation with the total cost from September 15th to September 25th 2010 including breakfast and taxes, so that booking can be made immediately if the price is okay by me,before I forward the information's of the guest to you.

Moreover,I need this total price to be in US dollar or Euro.

Again I hope that you have POS Machine to process my credit card for payment?

Kind Regards,

Mr. Emilio Hernandez.

Silver Lane

West C hallow

Nr wastage

Oxford shire

Ox12 9TJ

England

UK

+44 701 113 0419

--------------------------------------------------------

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/