Scallop Trip 7-14-13 video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decapoddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Very nice. If you ever need help disposing of said tasty morsels let me know. I still have LOTS of family up there who love fresh seafood.

Nice video tons of scallops .

Nice! and in only 40' of water, looks like you have a nice honey hole!

Congrats on the great shell fishing.

that video is a wet dream to me. Just got cert last weekend and can't wait to go hunting.

I picked up a Chatham shellfish permit and a MA lobster permit.
What lic do you need to take scallops? I'm an out of stater but spend lots of time in the Cape.

Very nice. If you ever need help disposing of said tasty morsels let me know. I still have LOTS of family up there who love fresh seafood.

It is amazing how many "friends" are concerned about my welfare i.e. if I made it back safely to shore when they know I went scalloping. It is also amazing how many people think scalloping is easy and that since it is easy, I should have no issue with giving them my catch :D

If I ever run out of family and friends who beg for scallops I will let you know but it hasn't happened yet.

Back
Top Bottom