SC/NC dive charter recommendation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIST

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking at diving in SC/NC for a couple of weekends and wanted to get some recommendations. I am OW cert not AOW so not doing the deep wrecks yet.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks

tortuga dive charters in morehead city is awesome. the owner is super cool guy. it is a 6 pack boat.
olympus and discovery diving are also great operations. they have larger boats as well as 6 packs. Both were in the top 100 dive centers....

great diving here.. lots of wrecks.

We liked Express Watersports in Murrell's Inlet - south Myrtle Beach. They do dives of all levels including some shallower non-penetration wrecks. Their DM stayed on the boat so you may need to find a buddy if you don't have one. They have a newer 46' Newton dive boat.
Express Water Sports - Myrtle Beach Scuba, Parasail, Kayak & dolphin watch & Ocean Sightseeing, Banana Boat And jet skis rentals, Memorial at sea, Fishing & hydro testing in Myrtle Beach area South Carolina 843-357-7777 - Myrtle beach scuba Dive

So far express is looking like the best option. Let us know how it goes.

I am diving Copper Pot and City of Richmond with Express next week!! I will let y'all know how it goes..

+1 for Express. I dive with them every year on vacation. They are top notch!

Discovery Diving in Beaufort, Nc is awesome, great captains, great crews and knowledgeable staff in the shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom