SB'er travel tales inspire my Christmas!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
well i would be a few thousand dollars richer if i didnt (or not as poor as usual that is :wink:) but recently we had a few SB'er return from Vanuatu telling us how much they enjoyed it and loved the place and it reminded me again how Vanuatu is one of my favourite places in the world....

now i was planning a hot christmas in sydney, enduring family and tyring to relax and dive but instead we are now BOOKED and GOING TO VANUATU BABY!!!!!

9 nights of sun, humidity, relaxation, diving and "island time".......... heaven

and to think... if it wasnt for a couple of trip reports the seed wouldnt have been planted so thanks guys for INSPIRING ME and for a very merry christmas to look forward to!!

so guys - please remember to keep your travel reports coming in as you never know how they effect people!

edit: and a map for those that are wondering where vanuatu is!
spmap.gif

Back
Top Bottom