SB Offline for maintenance?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearOOPS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
When I try to access scubaboard from my personal computer, I get a white page with this message.
"scubaboard.com is temporarily offline for maintenance, the site should return in a few minutes. Thank you for your patience."

It's been like this for a few days now. If I google a scubaboard post and use that link I can go to the site no problem. Same goes if I use a different computer or my phone. So I guess it has to do with my computer. Anyone else having problems, or have any idea of whats going on?

Have you tried clearing all ScubaBoard cookies on that computer and browser, or tried a different browser?

Yes... Its cookies or DNS cache. Since you've posted this message on the site. Obviously the site works... no?

Many of you got that message today... we have done the first major part of our upgrade to vBulletin 4.

Because of that, PLEASE BE PATIENT. Howarde is spearheading this project and is doing a wonderful job. He will be asking for input soon, but until that time he really doesn't need to know that "X isn't working". There is a lot of stuff that still needs to be done and we know it.

So, I guess it's worthless to let you know that Y isn't working, either . . . :(

:snicker:

So, I guess it's worthless to let you know that Y isn't working, either . . . :(
Y? What is Y?

Many of you got that message today... we have done the first major part of our upgrade to vBulletin 4.

Because of that, PLEASE BE PATIENT. Howarde is spearheading this project and is doing a wonderful job. He will be asking for input soon, but until that time he really doesn't need to know that "X isn't working". There is a lot of stuff that still needs to be done and we know it.

I was just asking if anyone else was having these problems. This was happening last weekend and only on my computer. I creted this thread from a different computer. I updated IE9 and it fixed it. Haven't had had any problems today with the new site. I do like the new look though.

I'm closing this thread, as this was an old issue, and it only serves to confuse people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom