SB needs your help at OWU Feb. 2011 in Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy

SB Shows and Events
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey everyone on SB,
We are looking for anyone who would like to volunteer to help the ScubaBoard booth at Our World Underwater. I have a schedule and am looking for 2-3 people per shift to meet and greet people at the booth. You will get in the show for free, a free t-shirt for helping and we will have drinks and snacks at the booth for you. This will be on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested please PM me with your personal email or email me muggsy at scubaboard.com so I can send you information on working the ScubaBoard booth. Either way if you can't volunteer at least stop by the booth and introduce yourself and get a username badge and a new ScubaBoard sticker and come hang out. The shifts I am looking to get help with are as follows...

Friday Feb. 18th 4:45pm-9pm

Saturday Feb. 19th 8:50am-1:30pm
1:20-6pm

Sunday Feb. 20th 8:50am-12:50pm
12:45-4:30pm

Thanks everyone for your support of ScubaBoard we really appreciate it! Hope to see you all really soon!
Much love,
Muggsy

I helped last year and had a blast meeting a lot of the other scuba board members!
But I signed up for OWU emails....and already purchased my tickets....
Maybe next time ask a little sooner!?!?!?

You can still help out though... even though you have tickets... :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom