SB Mobile Down??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It would appear as though SB Mobile has been down for half an hour or so. Is this the case?

It also might be my WONDERFUL BB "service" provider though

Well, I suppose I can thank ROGERS for wonderful service then. Why would I want to actually transfer the data that I pay for each month....

I had that issue yesterday, I cleared my browser history and it worked like a charm . . .

menu - options - cache operations - clear history

I have been having more and more ODD things happen when using the SB mobile on my BB lately. Am I the only one?

I have had PM's get all wonky and announce new PM's that were read hours ago, and my biggest issue is that my system will sit there and cycle through "Requesting" when trying to refresh pages....it has now been doing that for about 3 minutes non-stop. I do not have issues with any other sites and never had these problems before with SB mobile.

What has happeneded on the SB end that would be causing this? I tried what LB mentioned above and it worked once but I have been having these problems for a week or so now.

Any insight would be appreciated.

I seem to have the requesting forever issue whenever my cache gets above 1500 . . .

not sure WTH the reason for this is . . .

I never had to clear it before, haven't updated my software at all . . .

maybe it is time for SB to launch a m.scubaboard.com site . . .

Even once cache is cleaned it continues to do it for me.....but again I can go onto other sites just fine which leads me to believe it is not an issue with my device or software.

hmm I have not tried other sites, I thought my BB only knew where SB was :)

Next time you have the error try and BB message me :D and I will try :D

BB message sent.....It will not refresh for me. Everything in my memory is deleted.

didn't get message, but SB loaded for me . . . maybe a network issue?

Back
Top Bottom