SB Meetup! Sunday 2/21/16 - Kelley's Sports Bar and Grill!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pelagicsal

Dedicated Dive Bum
Reaction score
A half-mile norte del Centro, Cozumel, Mx.
# of dives
2500 - 4999
All right, late Februarians!

How about a meet and greet at Kelley's Sports Bar and Grill (and Husband Day Care Center) on
Sunday, February 21, 6:00pm until ???

Just for showing up, you get amazing drink specials!
25 peso, cold and delicious, Sol, Superior, Tecate Light, and XX Lager
(That's $1.67, for those who don't speak peso)
And
45 peso mojitos, mmmmm... A beer mug full of minty freshness!
($3.00 US)

Kelley's is on Avenida 10, between Rosado Salas and Calle 1, just south behind the town plaza.

Are you in?

Thanks to @walkinanteek for instigating this shindig.

I may try to make it. Doing an afternoon 2 tank so may be late. How will we know who is there?

C'mon, @morg59! Cannot imagine we will be gone by the time you two-tank, shower, and walk around the corner.

We will likely be at a pretty big table just as you walk into the place. And I bet there will be a dive shirt or two. Let's see... I'll wear a lionfish shirt.

The staff already knows we're coming and know several of us (us includes owner and manager who are dive maniacs - I mean - pros). So if we aren't apparent, just ask!

Me, too! There'll be several of us - or if we have a bunch of reply-slackers, a bunch of us.

See you shortly
:happywave:

DSC_0002.JPG

Back
Top Bottom