SB Invasion Photo's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've posted mostly topside images from the SB FL Keys Invasion if anyone is interested.
HERE
There are also a lot of links to others photography in the first post of the invasion thread
HERE

64288234.aCFuuaI2.jpg

I've just started putting up UW images from the trip to FL, and they are HERE

I will be adding a lot more to this gallary as I've just started so check back if you like.

64322141.eWyFpsWt.jpg

Cool, I love the midnight parrots.

Any idea who the people are in the top photo?

The only person I don't recognize is the guy..

Anyway from left to right, ScubaJenny, Mugsy (Michelle), Mania and Marvel.

Jcsgt:
Cool, I love the midnight parrots.

Any idea who the people are in the top photo?

I know them all! :D

From Left to Right, KBeck in the background, Jenny, Capt. Gary, Mania, Marvel, and in the front is the lovely Michelle as in Howarde and Michelle.

We had some great dives together, and the Bash was Fun! I think it will be an annual event so those interested put it in the back of your mind for June/July timeframe in 2007 in the FL. Keys.

Nice pics so far Ron!!! I really like the Midnight Parrot school and the Sunset_GulfCoastFL one. What lens did you use on that one? Nice composition.

So....just one question...Who was moderating?

are you using your new camera?

parrot fish very beautiful!

ABQdiver:
Nice pics so far Ron!!! I really like the Midnight Parrot school and the Sunset_GulfCoastFL one. What lens did you use on that one? Nice composition.

That was a 300mm F4 AFS lens. I shoot it more than one may think, and in situations where one may not think to use it. It's a limited lens, but nice to have.

You could get somewhat similar results at the 200mm end of your VR lens Kevin.

catherine96821:
So....just one question...Who was moderating?

are you using your new camera?

parrot fish very beautiful!

Moderating us, the Moderators, or the Forums? :lol:

Yes, these are with the D200. I really like it a lot. I think I'm going to sell the D1x and get a second one, but maybe not for a bit, we shall see.

Those Parrotfish were definately the highlight of that dive. It was a dive I did the Monday after SB people left. They were in the 2'~3' range, so they may no look it, but those were some big and stunning parrotfish in a school of maybe 30+, way cool, and for once, I had a camera on the ready!

Back
Top Bottom