Closed Sayonara order PT2** The long farewell

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quite a few Apeks items on back order, expected in in around a week. Hope no ones in a super hurry. My apologies.

I'll update as things move along.

Cheers

Shipped to me today, via courier. I should have it by next Monday or Tuesday unless Japan totally collapses from its ineptitude.

Be in touch.

Beyond me...sigh. It's sad of course as with many other countries our death rate is increasing at an alarming rate, a myriad of experts are saying we are heading for a total collapse of our health system and that stronger measures are needed now, but it falls on deaf ears and it's back to the Olympics. Experts are saying the Olympics could be the straw that further breaks the camels back. In Osaka already health system dedicated to Covid is at 158%. Boom. My city is in between Osaka and Tokyo so we get a lot of business people passing through, our numbers are starting to look rather grim.

They have an online booking system for the elderly to book vaccines, the system keeps crashing, and lots of the elderly have no idea how to use computers etc...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom