Saying Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hutch9900

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello I’m John,

Just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. I was just certified about a year ago and have only dove once since. I am really hoping to dive in on Lake Michigan. Can’t wait to explore more of the knowledge on this site, and thank you all for letting me be a part of it!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....congratulations on your certification.

Thank you! Hoping to meet some great people here and gain some knowledge

Welcome to ScubaBoard John. A great place to be during surface intervals.

Hope you like cold if you’re looking to dive the lake.

Only dived once since being certified? Get yourself to a quarry or wee inland lake before hitting the big lake.

Hope you like cold if you’re looking to dive the lake.

Only dived once since being certified? Get yourself to a quarry or wee inland lake before hitting the big lake.
Thanks Marie! I did my open water dives and the additional dive on a quarry. It was very low visibility and cold in fall and early spring!

Thanks Marie! I did my open water dives and the additional dive on a quarry. It was very low visibility and cold in fall and early spring!

Well get a some more dives in before the big lake. Some people think it’s a cake walk. It’s not.

Certainly not saying that Marie. Just something that I am hoping to do one day. I love cold waters and that’s where I see myself diving when I am ready.

Certainly not saying that Marie. Just something that I am hoping to do one day. I love cold waters and that’s where I see myself diving when I am ready.

Love cold water? You’re one of the “crazy like that” folks. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom