Saying hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turtleguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
A warm hello from a German recreation diver :eyebrow:. I like shallow warm water with 1 Billion colors my eyes will never get tired of. When turtles and dolphins diagonally pass my way in the reef I feel connected to mother earth. Nitrox is appreciated were available. No interest in caves or were you can die easily, like many have, what a waste. Still love all technical details of diving, as a calibration nerd in home audio/video. Live is so much more and rich of the good stuff than being able to pass beyond a certain limit once. When I was 25 I wanted to be such a Superman, now with 42 I can only cry when people die in caves and how much humans race has polluted mother earth...the sea. All these wars for oil.....and how the governments manage to fool the people. Plastic everyhwere in the sea. I wish we had solar airplanes to reach dive destinations. I wish for so much....peace as well.

On diving, specialized and in love with the red sea (been to Sharm, Hurghada, Safaga, El Quseir, Marsa Alam ), AOWD, EAX, nothing special. GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition on SPV pole. Last dive trip gave beautiful video....my mother dives as buddy as well, same grade, wive, still PADI scuba diver is thinking to progress.....yes.....there is hope :wink:

Cheers, Andreas

Back
Top Bottom